The dependence of business on IT is now increasing at an exponential scale and CIOs are expected to get the best out of the networks with 100% uptime, 0% performance issues while maintaining the best practices and compliances.
We follow the manufacturer recommended Lifecycle Services approach for implementation of a project and that includes the following aspects:
- Plan – Access the readiness to support the proposed design.
- Install, configure, test and verify.
- Optimize the solution (Achieve operational excellence through on-going improvements).
- Manage and Monitor through the solution management tools.
- Document the implementation for future reference.