Endpoint Security Solutions
- Business Security solutions provide fast, effective, and simple protection, allowing for uninterrupted and optimal use of computers and servers.
- Advanced protection against viruses, spam, cybercriminals, and data loss.
We offer the above products and services from Industry leaders such as InfoWatch.
UTM Firewall Solutions
Unified Threat Management (UTM) Firewalls, for networks include features with reporting capabilities:
- Network firewalls perform stateful packet inspection.
- IPS detects and blocks intrusions and certain attacks.
- Application control provides visibility and control of application behavior and content.
- VPN enables secure remote access to networks.
- Content filtering halts access to malicious, inappropriate, or questionable websites and online content.
- IPv6 support in all network security functions protects networks as they migrate from IPv4 to IPv6. Support for virtualized environments, both virtualdomains and virtual appliances.
- Data loss prevention that blocks accidental or intentional loss of confidential, proprietary, or regulated data.
- Anti-virus/anti-spam protection that prevents malicious payloads or unwanted messages from entering networks
- The Web Application Firewall quickly protects web servers from data breaches and websites from defacement without administrators waiting for clean code or even knowing how an application works.
Web Application Firewall Solutions
Intrusion Prevention Solutions
We provide IPS solutions for Networks that require the following attributes:
- Inline configuration: never disrupt network operations.
- Standard IPS capabilities: support vulnerability-and threat-facing signatures.
- Application awareness and full-stack visibility: identify applications and enforce network security policy at the application layer.
- Context awareness: bring information from sources outside the IPS to make improved blocking decisions or to modify the blocking rule set.
- Content awareness: able to inspect and classify inbound executable and other similar file types, such as PDF and Microsoft Office files.
- Support for upgrade paths for the integration of new information feeds and new techniques to address future threats.
Internet Link Balancing Solutions
We provide Internet Link Balancer solutions which are an affordable and powerful solution for routing and managing traffic across multiple Internet connections. Designed to scale for high bandwidth requirements and provide business continuity for an organization of any size, the Barracuda Link Balancer optimizes the use of multiple Internet links, and cable connections from one or multiple Internet service providers. Capable of automatic failover in the event of link failure, the Link Balancer helps ensure that your network is always connected to the Internet.
- Incoming and outgoing network traffic balancing across multiple Internet links
- Automated failover in case of link failure
- Bandwidth management
- Quality of Service (QoS) for Internet applications
We offer the above products and services from Industry leaders such as Array Networks.
Application Load Balancing Solutions
Our Application Load Balancer solutions offer comprehensive failover capabilities in case of server failure, distribution of traffic across multiple servers, and integrated protection from network intrusions.
- Internet sites with high traffic requirements, including Web, FTP, media streaming, and content delivery networks
- Hosted applications using thin-client architectures, such as Windows Terminal Services
- Other IP services requiring optimal performance, including SMTP, DNS, RADIUS, TFTP
We offer the above products and services from Industry leaders such as Barracuda.
SSL VPN Solutions
We offer Products and solutionsfor the SSL VPN market provide secure and private connections for individuals to reach company gateways via the Internet using the SSL protocol from a workstation, such as a desktop, laptop, or a smaller end-user computing device, such as a smartphone or tablet.. In addition, SSL VPNs support the strong authentication and session logging desired for VPN protection, as well as application access audits. They also support the roaming requirements for mobile users, especially those carrying notebook computers and, increasingly, smartphones and tablets. The most commonly requested mobile support in 2011 has been for iPhones and iPads, making Apple devices an important point for competitive differentiation.
Also, If your organization faces bring your own device (BYOD) challenges, we can provide solutions that can easily profile personally owned mobile devices and apply controls consistent with your organization's mobile device policies. Because there are multiple approaches for enforcing NAC policies (for example, virtual LANs, firewalls, access control lists and others), we offer solutions that best fit your existing network infrastructure.
The Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) market is defined by the customer's need to analyze security event data in real time for internal and external threat management, and to collect, store, analyze and report on log data for regulatory compliance and forensics.
SIEM technology aggregates the event data produced by security devices, network devices, systems and applications. The primary data source is log data, but SIEM technology can also process other forms of data. Event data is combined with contextual information about users, data and assets. The data is normalized, so that events from disparate sources can be correlated and analyzed for specific purposes, such as network security event monitoring, user activity monitoring or compliance reporting. The technology provides real-time security monitoring, historical analysis, and other support for incident investigation and compliance reporting.
We offer the services from Industry leaders such as Q1 Radar.